$ 50.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Replacement Bezel Insert for NTH Subs
Be sure to carefully read the bezel insert replacement instructions! Prying the bezel assembly off the mid-case may damage the parts!
1. Prior to removing the original bezel insert, align the bezel so that the new insert will be correctly aligned with the dial once installed.
2. In order to remove the insert without risking any damage to the case or underlying bezel assembly, we recommend heating the insert with a heat gun to loosen the underlying adhesive, then carefully prying the insert out using a sharp tool, like an X-acto knife. Be sure to unscrew the crown first, in order to let heat out of the case.
3. Once the insert is removed from the assembly, thoroughly clean the underlying surface of the bezel assembly, to ensure there is no debris which will prevent the new insert from being properly seated.
4. When the underlying surface is clean, peel the backing off the replacement insert, get the insert aligned how you want it, and firmly press into place.
5. Let the adhesive cure for at least a few hours before getting the watch wet.