$ 50.00 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Replacement Bezel Insert for NTH Subs
**17 JULY 2020 - We have temporarily stopped replacement insert sales so we can update inventory. Please use the "Notify Me" button to be notified when our inventory count is complete. We expect to be done before the end of July.**
Bezel inserts are not returnable. All sales final. Please choose carefully. Use our website contact form for any questions.
Insert dimensions: Inner diameter, 29.6926mm. Outer diameter, 37.8714mm.
Inserts include Dexerials adhesive backing. Additional adhesive backing can be purchased here, or by searching online for Dexerials adhesive disks. We do not supply additional adhesive for re-use of removed inserts.
Be sure to carefully read and follow the bezel insert replacement instructions to avoid damage!
1. Prior to removing the original bezel insert, align the bezel so that the new insert will be correctly aligned once installed.
2. In order to remove the insert without risking any damage to the case or underlying bezel assembly, do NOT pry the bezel assembly off the mid-case.
3. Unscrew the crown (to let heat out of the case). Heat the insert with a heat gun to loosen the underlying adhesive, then carefully pry the insert out using a sharp tool, like an X-acto knife, by working the tool around, under the insert.
4. Once the insert is removed from the assembly, thoroughly clean the underlying surface of the bezel assembly, to ensure there is no debris which will prevent the new insert from being properly seated.
5. When the underlying surface is clean, peel the adhesive backing off the replacement insert, align the insert how you want it, and press firmly into place.
6. Let the adhesive cure overnight before getting the watch wet.