Bezel inserts are not returnable. All sales final. Please choose carefully. Use our websitecontact formfor any questions.
Inserts include Dexerials adhesive backing. Additional adhesive backing can be purchasedhere, or by searching online for Dexerials adhesive disks. We do not supply additional adhesive for re-use of removed inserts.
Be sure to carefully read and follow the bezel insert replacement instructions to avoid damage!
Be aware that Orthos bezel inserts may not be re-usable, once removed.
1. Prior to removing the original bezel insert, align the bezel so that the new insert will be correctly aligned once installed.
2. In order to remove the insert without risking any damage to the case or underlying bezel assembly, doNOTpry the bezel assembly off the mid-case.
3. Unscrew the crown (to let heat out of the case). Heat the insert with a heat gun to loosen the underlying adhesive, thencarefullypry the insert out using a sharp tool, like an X-acto knife, by working the tool around, under the insert.
4. Once the insert is removed from the assembly, thoroughly clean the underlying surface of the bezel assembly, to ensure there is no debris which will prevent the new insert from being properly seated.
5. When the underlying surface is clean, peel the adhesive backing off the replacement insert, align the insert how you want it, and press firmly into place.
6. Let the adhesive cure overnight before getting the watch wet.